Thursday, January 15, 2009

More January Challenges

This card is for Obscure Holiday Challenge January 19th- National Penguin awareness Day. It was made with paper from DCWV, stamp from AC Moore, watercolor pencils and Dazzling Diamonds glitter from Stampin' Up.




This card is for Obscure Holiday on January 23rd- It's a Cold, Cold, Cold Day. I used paper from DCWV. The stamps and watercolor pencils are from Stampin' Up. I used glitter from the Martha Stewart Collection.





This variety scrapbook challenge was inspired by the current weather. We were asked to come up with a layout using blue and the word "cool." My page used DCWV paper, items from Stampin' Up, including stamp set- Bundle Up, glitter- Dazzling diamonds, and Staple Bars from Fasenater. The letters were cut using the Cricut machine.

5 comments:

Ann said...

I love all the glittery goodness on these projects! So pretty!

Covered In Crafts said...

What a cutie! I love your blog!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Great cards and projects! Your grandbaby is adorable! Just love penguins, my grandson in Pre-K is studying about them now. When his oldest sister was in Kindergarten Enrichment (before all day K, this was a program which carried on the rest of the day by a private company that I worked a few yrs for as a K.E. asst. teacher), she studied about all the different kinds of peguins and was fascinated by them. She made a wonderful Journal which I have saved all these years.
Thanks for stirring up the memories!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! I love all the glitter.

xiumaiyuki said...

That penguin image is adorable. I love penguins. Your granddaughter is so cute!!!