Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Holidays


As the end of the year approaches quickly, I read down my long list of things left to do. Most become trivial when compared to time I will set aside to me with my granddaughter. Remember to spend some time with your little ones doing all the tasks that will become a lasting memory for them. Bake cookies and wrap presents with their help. It may transform a fifteen minute chore into an hour long event, but it's worth it! I remember baking with my children and still miss them now that I have to bake alone. The terrific thing is that I can look forward to making a mess with Emma Claire as soon as she is old enough to make a mess by stirring too fast and not watching where she pours. Don't forget to take those pictures for the scrapbook. I wish everyone a loving, peaceful holiday and a healthy, prosperous New Year.

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

Beautiful picture! She's soo gorgeous...you're truly blessed!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable photo. She is a cutie!